Good Morning Everyone!
Continuing our celebration of our fantabulous feet, today why not have a go making some cheesy feet? We love this recipe as all it requires is three ingredients, some time with your little one to mix up the mixture, and just twelve minutes cooking time.
The ingredients are:
75g grated cheddar cheese
150g self-raising flour
100g salted butter, chilled and cubed
So, here’s how:
1. Grate the cheese into a large bowl, although save a little to sprinkle on top.
2. Add the flour and butter and using your fingers rub all the ingredients together until it forms into a ball of dough.
3. Tip the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and roll it out, although not too thick. About 5mm should do.
4. Encourage your little one to stand on a piece of paper. Then, draw around their foot, cut out the shape and put this on top of the dough.
5. Cut around the foot shape.
6. Place the ‘feet’ onto the baking tray and sprinkle each using the remaining grated cheese.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden. Allow to cool before serving.
There you have it: delicious, cheesy feet!
(With thanks to Nigella for the image and the inspiration)
Category: Little Hoot